Learn if Clear•Aligner Works for You
Dr. Lam can evaluate your unique smile and let you know if Clear•Aligner is right for you.
Typical Anterior Misalignments Clear•Aligner Can Address
- Gaps / Spacing – Too much space between teeth which can make chewing less effective.
- Crowding – Not enough space between teeth which can make it cleaning hard and lead to decay or gum disease.
- Rotation – Teeth are rotated which can make also make cleaning difficult.
- Tipped – Teeth are not straight up and down or front to back causing improper bite and possible tooth movement.
- Midline Misalignment – The centers of top and bottom teeth are not aligned.
- Orthodontic Regression – Teeth move out of alignment after previous orthodontic work.
How MTM Clear•Aligner Works
The MTM Clear•Aligner system is a set of transparent removable aligners. Patients wear the aligners daily for several week or months as directed by Dr. Lam. As teeth move in the desired way, each aligner is progressively replaced with a new aligner to gently guide tooth movement. Every MTM Clear•Aligner is custom made to for your teeth alignment and the plan Dr. Lam guides. Some patients see complete correction in as little as 90 days. But every situation is unique.
Watch to Learn More About Clear•Aligner